I went to school for one and a half hours today to collect my paper. Travelling there takes longer! I bet I got lowest in level for Chemistry and I'm not kidding. Argh, maybe I shouldn't have burned midnight oil the night before the exam, maybe I should've rested more, then maybe, just MAYBE, I would've scored better. Nah, i probably would've panicked and blanked anyway.
After school, I took the MRT to Somerset to meet my Grandma. I'd wanted to go to ACSi to help my aunt out with some decorations or something, but she could only be there at 1pm and I wasn't about to waste 3 and a half hours waiting to do something like that when I could be out shopping and watching a movie (or rather in this case, movies). So anyway, I met up with my Grandma at Starbucks where I had some hot cocoa and a bagel, then went to Raffles City to pass my mom something.
After that, I took the MRT to Orchard (I seem to have travelled back and forth alot today, huh?) and managed to buy that pretty light blue Guess top. It was originally $129.90 but I got it at half price. Still, $64.95 wasn't something I planned on paying for some skimpy piece of material. Anyway, I met my friend for lunch and a show - Over The Hedge to be more precise :P. I KNOW it's a "kids' show" but, hey, it was funny! We sneaked into Mission Impossible 3 when that ended (even though it was half through) so technically we paid only $7 each for 2 shows, haha. Oh, before that, we bumped into Adabelle, Ameera, Yeelyn and Yunwei at Lido's lobby. Apparently, they'd tried getting into The Da Vinci Code in 4 different cinemas which wouldn't let them pass. So we suggested Engwah at Suntec and they were exasperated - kinda like "Why didn't we think of it before?" I think, from their expressions. Haha, if oly they'd thought to ask us beforehand... ;)
10:39 PM